Agency of International Cooperation for Development is committed to providing free, public access to more than 6 million objects digitized from open sources – Public Access supports our Open Organization goals by making the results of research, including peer-reviewed scientific publications and digital data, readily available to the public. We have developed a plan to support increased public access.
- ACID Resource Library
- Humanitarian aid Library
- Library Harvard
- United Nations Information Centres
- United Nations Depository Libraries
Most of the recent documentation is available to everyone electronically. Find some of the main resources for documents and other UN-related information below.
- United Nations Digital Library: The online catalogue of UN documents and publications. The Digital Library provides access to UN documents, voting data, speeches, maps, and open access publications.
- Index to Proceedings: Subject index to UN documents and speeches.
- UN Member States on the Record: Access to official documents reflecting the views of UN Member States.
- Depository Libraries: Libraries around the world that provide access to UN materials for researchers and the public.
Other UN Resources: